If you have installed the IVA-QS program on a computer without internet access or your firewall or IT policies prevent you from accessing the licensing server, you can still register the program via the use of a Special Key. Follow the instructions below to begin that process:
Generating a Special Key
- Install the IVA-QS Program if not already installed.
- Start the IVA-QS program by double clicking on the desktop icon.
- When prompted if you’d like to set a System Password, you can choose Yes or No and follow the on-screen prompts to complete that process. You can always choose No and set a Password later.
- When the “Getting Started” screen appears, you can choose to read or print those documents or press the “Close” button at the bottom of the screen. You can access the documentation at a later time by clicking on the “Getting Started” button from within the IVA-QS Menu screen.
- Press OK on the “Trial Version” prompt.
- On the “Check Date and Time” Prompt, verify that your computer date and time are correct. If not, choose No and the system will provide you with an opportunity to change that setting. If all is correct, choose Yes.
- At the “Log In” screen which prompts for a Customer ID and Password, press the Cancel button.
- Click on the “Registration & Support” button and then choose the button for “Special Key”
- Enter in your previously supplied “Customer ID” and “Password” into the appropriate fields and press the “Create Station Key” button.
- Type in your Email address into the “Email” field and press the “Send Station Key” button. This will create a Support Ticket in our Support system tied to the email address you entered along with the Station Key that Support needs to generate your Update Special Key code.If you are unable to send email or access the internet from this computer, then you will need to copy the “Station Key” down and then Submit a Ticket to BrainTrain support from another computer with internet access. BrainTrain support will generate the appropriate Special Key necessary to register your software and will send that information back to you as soon as possible.
- Once you receive your email back with the attached Special Key, enter that information into the “Special Key Code” field located at the bottom of the screen and then press the “Enter” key.