Note: These steps should be followed on the Home users computer after the Clinician has completed the steps at Assigning a Cloud License to a Player. These steps apply if you are using version 2015.1 or newer of the MindPower Builder. If you are using a version earlier than 2015.1, please contact Technical Support for updating instructions.
For a home user to use the cloud system for a professional project they must follow the steps below.
1. Download and install the Cloud version of the program they are using. Links for download and installation of the various programs are included below.
- MindPower Cloud Version Download
- MindPower Builder School Cloud Version Download
- Memory Xcel Cloud Version Download
- Memory Train Cloud Version Download
- TNT Reading Cloud Version Download
- TNT Reading AE Cloud Version Download
- Attention Gym AE Cloud Version Download
- SmartMind 4 Cloud Version Download
- SmartDriver 3 Cloud Version Download
2. After the installation is complete, start the program by double-clicking the appropriate icon.
3. When prompted, Enter the import information provided to them by the healthcare professional including:
- Trainer ID
- Player ID
- Player Password
- Screen Name
The home user will then be ready to press Run and use their Training Plan.
4. Each time you use the program, you will need to select your Screen Name and enter your Player Password to login to your player before using the system.