To purchase test administrations or renewals complete the following steps:
- Double-click on the IVA-QS icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Registration & Support.
- Click on Purchase Additional Licenses.
- On the next screen, choose the license you wish to purchase, whether Renewal or Tests and continue through the Purchase process with your credit card.
- After purchase, the license should be automatically applied to your system. If you receive a purchased license or test code via email, click on Apply License Codes to enter the code.
- The upper right-hand corner of the screen will indicate whether test licenses or renewal licenses were successfully applied by updating the new number of tests remaining or the new number of subscription days remaining.
You can renew your license at any time; you do not have to wait until your test license has expired. You can also add as many tests as you wish provided your test license is active; you do not have to wait until you are out of tests to order more. IVA-QS will prompt you to renew your license when your subscription is set to expire within 30 days and will prompt you when the number of remaining tests is less than 5.
Once your subscription has expired, you will be able to view previous test results and reports, but you will not be able to update the product, purchase new tests, purchase new reports, or receive any technical support. If your registration license expires and you do not renew within 60 days, you will no longer be able to receive the special discounted renewal price. It is recommended that you renew online as soon as possible after you have been notified that your subscription will expire in the near future.