website builder Technical support is available to customers with an active software license. If you experience any problems with the program, you have the following options:
- The Home Menu includes a Help button that contains answers to many common technical issues with the software. Scan the document to see if your problem can be resolved with any of the suggestions.
- In addition, context-relevant help can be pulled up by clicking on the green Help button located in most other sub-menus accessed from the Home Menu.
- From the Home Menu, click on “Registration & Support”; then click on “Tech Support.”
- This will bring up a form which you can fill out to submit a support ticket. Please include as many details as you can about the problem. If possible, try to replicate it. Also, there is a link at the top of the form that will take you to the BrainTrain Technical Support website at http://braintrainhelp.com for any additional help. You can use the Knowledge Base to find questions that have been answered. You can also submit a support ticket on the website.
In order to help you the Technical Support Department may need to know the following information:
- Specific nature of the problem and when it occurs
- Software version number
- Windows version
- Whether the computer is a laptop or a desktop
- Processor speed
- Amount of RAM
- Hard Drive Space
- If the computer is on a network
- What, if any, changes have been made to the computer since software last worked
Please describe your problem in as much detail as possible. Complete all of the required information specified in the support ticket form. It is also important to check the boxes that provide BrainTrain with computer system information and activity logs. Please note that no confidential or patient identifying information will be transmitted to BrainTrain when a technical support ticket is submitted.
In certain cases, it may be necessary for the BrainTrain technical staff to review a specific test record to resolve a problem. To protect your patient’s privacy, it is possible to de-identify protected health information.
When contacting BrainTrain for support, it is best that you provide a contact phone that is near the computer. BrainTrain will do its best to solve your problem ASAP. Generally, we are able to respond within 1-2 hours and will typically email you in response.