The registration procedures outlined below work for the following products:
- Captain’s Log MindPower Builder
- Any of the Memory Gyms
- Attention Gym AE
- TNT Reading (version 2012.1 and above)
- SmartMind 3
Screenshots and images (where available) may differ slightly from what is shown below but all the options should be the same.
For Initial Start-Up (Professional and Cloud)
- Install the software according to the instructions on the DVD/CD jacket. If the software is already installed, then skip to Step 2.
- Start the program by double-clicking on the desktop icon.
- The Program setup Wizard will appear with three options. Choose “Register using Customer ID and Password” (Click for image) and press the “Next” button.
- Enter the Customer ID and Password (Click for image) provided to you with your purchase and press the “Next” button.
- Press “OK” on the prompt that states “You have successfully registered your system and created your player database.” (Click for image)
- Select the option for “View and Download Licenses” and press “Next.” (Click for image)
- Select any available licenses that you wish to apply to your computer and press the “Next” button. (Click for image)
- Continue through the Wizard to complete setting up the system.
After Initial Start-Up (Professional Only)
- Start the program by double-clicking on the desktop icon. If not prompted with “Register Using Customer ID and Password”, then click on the “Advanced Menu” button or “Advanced” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- From the Advanced Wizard, click on the “Registeration & Support” button (Click for image) on the right-side of the screen.
- At this point, the customer may be asked whether they want to register via “Internet,” “Network,” or “Website.” (Click for image) If so, choose Internet and then enter the Customer ID and Password provided with the original purchase.
- Choose the license you want to download from the “Download License” screen (Click for image) and click the download license button.
- Station Licenses will typically activate automatically. Player and Cloud Licenses will need to be activated manually to the desired player(s). Choose the license from either the “Manage and Purchase Player Licenses” section or the “Manage and Purchase Cloud Licenses” section (Click for image).
- Once in the Manage License screen (Click for image) select the license you wish to activate the the player which you wish to activate the license for then click the “Activate” button.