If you receive the following error when running the MindPower Builder Training exercises:
Run-time error ’91’:
Object variable or Withblock variable not set
Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface
But the Game Breaks and Tests operate without error, then try changing your Program Compatibility settings to enable “Run As Administrator.” To do that, follow the instructions below:
- Right click on the MindPower Builder icon on your Desktop.
- On the context menu that appears, click on the option for “Properties.”
- On the Properties dialog box, select the tab for “Compatability”
- Check the box near the bottom of the screen for “Run As Administrator” and Apply the settings.
- Reboot the system and try the program again.
- If the problem persists, then do a complete uninstall and reinstall of the latest release of the program. Contact BrainTrain if you need the download link for the latest release.
- Let BrainTrain know if you have attempted these steps and the problem persists.