website builder If you don’t have internet access on the computer where the software installed, you can still register using another computer with internet access. Follow the instructions below to do this.
- On the computer where you wish to register the software, start the Test Battery II program by double-clicking on the Desktop icon on the computer.
- On the first screen, go to the Register menu, then select Enter Registration. You will be asked which program you wish to register, choose the appropriate one (IVA+Plus or IVA-AE, depending on your software) and press OK.
- Click on the Register Manually button.
- The Site-ID and Registration Name will appear on the next screen. The Registration Name is a name that the user comes up with to identify the machine. If it is blank, then you will need to insert a name in the ‘Registered Name’ field. Copy this information down and go to your computer that does have internet access.
- Go to https://www.bblinc.org/register.html and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be prompted to login using your Customer Number and Password (supplied in a separate email after your purchase). You will have to enter the Site-ID and Registration Name that you acquired in Step 4 above.
- Choose any available licenses. At the end of the process, one or more “Registration Codes” will be displayed. You must take these to the computer where you have the software installed and enter them (one at a time, in the listed sequence) to register the software options you purchased.