Registration of the software requires your Customer Number and Password, both of which are supplied by BrainTrain. You should have received this information with your initial order. If you do not have this information, you may contact BrainTrain support to receive this information.
If you need to re-register software due to migrating the software to a new PC, updating Windows to a new version or re installation of Windows on existing hardware, then please visit the following article: https://www.braintrainhelp.com/instructions-for-transfering-ivaplus-or-iva-ae-to-a-new-computer/
1. Registering on a PC with Internet Access
- Open the BrainTrain program.
- Click on the Register menu and select “Enter Registration”
- Make sure you have the appropriate testing program selected (IVA-Plus or IVA-AE)
- Click on “Register Automatically”
- Enter your customer number and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to apply any available licenses. When prompted for a new “Registration Name”, you can enter anything you like there. Commonly, customers will usually enter their last name or their business name.
If the above procedure fails, or if you don’t have internet access on the PC where the IVA+Plus/AE are installed, then please follow the instructions below.
2. Registering IVA+Plus / IVA-AE on a computer without Internet Access
- Start the Test Battery II program by double-clicking on the Desktop icon on the computer where you have the software installed.
- On the first screen, go to the Register menu, then select Enter Registration. You will be asked which program you wish to register, choose the appropriate one (IVA+Plus or IVA-AE, depending on your software) and press OK.
- Click on the Register Manually button.
- The Site-ID and Registration Name will appear on the next screen. The Registration Name is a name that the user comes up with to identify the machine. If it is blank, then you will need to insert a name in the ‘Registered Name’ field. (Many people just use their last name or Business Name here) Copy this information down and go to your computer that does have internet access.
- Go to https://www.bblinc.org/register.html and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be prompted to login using your Customer Number and Password (supplied in a separate email after your purchase). You will have to enter the Site-ID and Registration Name that you acquired in Step 4 above.
- Choose any available licenses. At the end of the process, one or more “Registration Codes” will be displayed. You must take these to the computer where you have the software installed and enter them (one at a time, in the listed sequence) to register the software options you purchased. The codes must be entered the same day they are generated or they will expire.
If you are unable to register via either one of the above methods or your account doesn’t have any available licenses, please contact Technical Support for further assistance.