These instructions apply to
- SmartMind Pro
- SmartMind Researcher’s Kits
Screenshots included below may differ slightly in color or theme from what you see, but options should all be the same. This option is useful when you have internet access nearby, but not on the computer where the software is installed.
Follow the instructions below.
- Open the SmartMind program.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the Register button and select the sub-option for “Register Manually”. (Click for image)
- The Site-ID and Registration Name will appear on the next screen. (Click for image) The Registration Name is a name that the user comes up with to identify the machine. If it is blank, then you will need to insert a name in the ‘Registered Name’ field. Copy this information down and go to your computer that does have internet access.
- Go to https://www.bblinc.org/register.html and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be prompted to login using your Customer Number and Password (supplied in a separate email or document with the initial purchase). You will have to enter the Site-ID and Registration Name that you acquired in Step 4 above.
- Choose any available licenses. At the end of the process, one or more “Registration Codes” will be displayed. You must take these to the computer where you have the software installed and enter them (one at a time, in the listed sequence) to register the software options you purchased. Failure to enter the registration codes into the software that day will result in the failure of the registration process.